Hi ho, friends! With Disney’s “The Muppets” coming to theaters soon in their brand new, big-screen comedy adventure, it’s time to answer that all-important question:
WHICH MUPPET ARE YOU?
Don’t worry, this won’t involve turning green or growing fur, all you have to do to find out is answer the following questions:
Question 1: What do your co-workers often find in your e-mails?
- Hi ho! A simple and friendly greeting.
- A joke. They may not need it, but they’re going to read it!
- A demand, a self-flattering remark, and a reference to yourself in the third person.
- LOTS!! OF CAPITAL!!! LETTERS! AND EXCLAMATION!! POINTS!!
- An insult.
Question 2: It’s Friday night! What are you up to?
- Getting together with friends. (Hoping, just this once, they don’t get too out of hand.)
- Knock-knocking on the comedy club’s door.
- Making a scene, with a paparazzi entourage.
- DRUMS! ROCK AND ROLL!….BUNNIES!
- In the balcony, hurling overripe produce.
Question 3: What brightens your day?
- When you can get your friends to agree on something.
- When someone laughs at your joke!
- A mirror.
- Getting annoyed at bright days.
Question 4: How many Facebook friends do you have?
- You like to hang out with your friends in person. You’re not so sure about this Facebook thing.
- Well, if you count the guy who likes your weekly Funny Friday posts. (Kermit, is that you?)
- They don’t have numbers that go that high, sweetie.
- One. (Sits next to you.)
Question 5: What is your favorite color?
- Swamp green
- Custard Pie White
- Pink is the perfect color. But gold and diamonds are close.
- Any color, as long as it’s… LOUD!
- Red. As in “after we watched that last act, we’re seeing red!”
Question 6: Which film is the diamond of your DVD collection?
- Disney’s “The Muppets” (Even if You Say So Yourself)
- “A Funny Thing Happened On the Way To This Question”
- “Breakfast (Lunch and Dinner) at Tiffany’s”
- “Rock & Roll High School!”
- What’s a DVD?
Question 7: If you could switch lives with anybody for one day, who would it be?
- Prince William. What you would give for a kiss from Kate! (And great security from lurking pigs.)
- Jason Segel. A funny man. People actually laugh at his jokes.
- Yourself. (By the way, most A-list actresses pick you in response to this question.)
- Keith Richards.
- Don Rickles
Now count up all of your answers for each letter.
- If you got the most As, you’re KERMIT! You’re loyal, professional and humble. Your friends mean the world to you – even if they sometimes drive you crazy.
- If you got the most Bs, you’re FOZZIE BEAR! You live to make others laugh. Or chuckle. Or at least chortle and maybe smile a little.
- If you got the most Cs, you’re MISS PIGGY! You are self-confident A diva who is not afraid to shine. You enjoy being admired. Actually, you demand it!
- If you got the most Ds, you’re ANIMAL! You live for Rock & Roll, big loud parties and bigger louder drums. You’re also fond of bunny rabbits.
- If you got the most Es, you’re STATLER AND WALDORF, those two old hecklers in the balcony. You have strong opinions which you share at every opportunity.
ABOUT THE MOVIE
On vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world’s biggest Muppet fan, his brother Gary (Jason Segel) and Gary’s girlfriend Mary (Amy Adams) from Smalltown, USA, discover the nefarious plan of oilman Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to raze the Muppet Theater and drill for the oil recently discovered beneath the Muppets’ former stomping grounds. To stage a telethon and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater, Walter, Mary and Gary help Kermit reunite the Muppets, who have all gone their separate ways: Fozzie now performs with a Reno casino tribute band called the Moopets, Miss Piggy is a plus-size fashion editor at Vogue Paris, Animal is in a Santa Barbara clinic for anger management, and Gonzo is a high-powered plumbing magnate. With secret, signature, celebrity cameos, Disney’s “The Muppets” hits the big screen Nov. 23, 2011.